Lemon curd salmon recipe
Basics: salmon, lemon curd, lemons, 15min in preheated oven Source: 5 ingredient Lemon Curd Salmon | Made It. Ate It. Loved It.
- 1 salmon filet
- 1 560g jar lemon curd
- 1/4 cup (60ml) butter, sliced
- 2 lemons (1 sliced)
- salt and pepper
(Preheat oven, 15min to prepare, 15min in oven.)
- Preheat oven to 175 C.
- Grab the salmon filet, take the salt and pepper and season it.
- Then take the jar of lemon curd and spread on about half of it, or until the salmon is covered.
- Then place the butter slices on top of the salmon.
- Then top with lemon slices. Take the other lemon and squeeze the juice on top of the lemon.
- Pop in the oven and bake for about 15-20 minutes.
- Once done, remove from oven and spread more lemon curd on top!
Nel mezzo del deserto posso dire tutto quello che voglio.